Illinois Technology Conference for Educators

This is the official blog of the 2007 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators to be held March 1 and 2 at the Pheasant Run Conference Center. To post to this blog, please e-mail Luke Allen requesting to be added to the IL-TCE 2007 blog.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lunch with a "Veteran"

---
Wednesday Lunch I got my first chance to do more than say "hi" with someone most of you already knew.

I had the privilege of having lunch with ICE veteran Miss Judy Satkiewicz, who has been a member of ICE for almost 20 years. She has served in a number of roles, with a variety of conference and other committees. These days she's wearing the mantle of President.

What I learned? She thinks the work she does for ICE is payback for what she's gotten from ICE... like her first technology job. Don't take my word for it, ask her. She's a nice lady. Not a member yet? Bet she can help with that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home