Illinois Technology Conference for Educators

This is the official blog of the 2007 Illinois Technology Conference for Educators to be held March 1 and 2 at the Pheasant Run Conference Center. To post to this blog, please e-mail Luke Allen requesting to be added to the IL-TCE 2007 blog.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thanks Plus Global Goodies

Wow! What a conference! I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and keynotes I attended. My favorite experience was David Pogue's preconference digital photography workshop. I don't think I've ever laughed so much while learning.

It was great getting to know some of this year's new volunteers as well as the veteran volunteers who loyally donate their time every year. Your professionalism and generosity is very much appreciated!

Finally, I've posted my preso from my session entitled Global Literacy for Today's Digital Learners here, along with documents relating to another presentation I gave at the NAIS conference in Denver on Saturday morning. Yes, I almost didn't make it to Denver; my plane was delayed five hours and I finally arrived there at 2 A.M. Whew!

Again, my thanks to everyone for provided such great learning opportunities!

Lucy Gray
IL-TCE Volunteer Coordinator

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home